Anglian Pro Shop is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Anglian Pro Shop is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Our main trading address is Anglian Pro Shop, NAMCO Funscape, 10 Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 9JB.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the Anglian Pro Shop websites (www.anglianproshop.co.uk) or through your interactions with us through Anglian Pro Shop stores.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information About You?
Anglian Pro Shop collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Anglian Pro Shop products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these and the site for the future.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Anglian Pro Shop collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Identity data – Forename and surname, Company name (if relevant)
- Contact data – E-mail address, Telephone number, Address, Delivery name and address
- Transaction data – Details of the Anglian Pro Shop products or service you have purchased from us and information about whether or not payment has been made
- Profile data such as log-in information, purchases made, your interests and preferences and any feedback and survey responses
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, if you’re using the site on your mobile, you may choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
With regard to each of your and your authorised users visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data, for example we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users using a specific Website feature. Aggregate data is not considered personal data, however if we combine aggregate date with personal data we then treat it as personal data.
The only information we have stored on our system, relates to current/previous orders, delivery address, telephone numbers and email address. You will not be contacted unless it directly effects a current order. If at any point you would wish to have this information removed from our system, please contact us here and it will be removed within 48hrs from the date you have contacted us.