Anglian Pro Shop will discharge their statutory requirements to the customer subject to:
- Failure of the integrity of a bowling ball we supplied will be inspected for mechanical damage or misuse, should there be no visible damage, the claim will be referred to the UK distributor for a replacement decision – subject to the ball having been purchased within the past 12 months
- Any shoes purchased and used or soiled cannot be returned.
- Should a failure of shoes purchased be evident within 2 months of purchase, replacement will be approved, subject to:
- Not being exposed to excessive temperature
- Water or mechanical stress
- The claim will be referred to the UK distributor for a replacement decision
- Failure of bowling bag integrity (carried or wheeled) within the time limit or performance parameters set by the manufacturer shall be replaced on a like for like basis or equal and equivalent basis. Proof of purchase must be provided, the claim will be referred to the UK distributor for a replacement decision.
- Wrist devices, apparel and other ancillary consumable merchandise are not returnable.
- In the event that mechanical damage is evident a repair will be offered at a pre-agreed cost, assuming a repair is technically feasible.
- Repairs to equipment carry no warrantee
- Returns, due to change of mind, Size Change/wrong size/weight ordered will be allowed within a 14 day period after the date of shipping.
Anglian Pro Shop provide you with a guarantee that should you be dissatisfied with the goods supplied, Anglian Pro Shop will exchange them or give you a full refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Bowling ball not having been drilled of defaced in any way
- Shoes have not been worn or defaced in any way
- Specially embroidered or printed shirts or other fabric finish modification are excluded
These may not be returned unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you wish to return goods to us, we would appreciate you advise us of your actions, we will then be alert to your requirements, for us to process with the least possible delay. In the event that you return goods please provide the following information:
- Your order reference No.
- Postal address
- Contact telephone number.
- Email address.
- Description of goods being returned
- Reason for returning the goods
- How you would like us to resolve the return:
- Refund to your original card used for payment
- Replacement- details of replacement.
As soon as the returned goods have been received, we will advise you of the action Anglian Pro Shop will take to rectify the situation. Refunds will generally take 4 – 5 working days to credit your account. Should an alternate product be requested, if in stock these will be despatched within 3 working days, alternatively, should the alternative product not be available, we will contact you, we will wither offer a backorder with estimated date of delivery, an alternate product or a refund.
Returned goods are to be in there original packaging, and must be safely packaged and protected, clearly labelled and sent to:
Anglian Pro Shop
10 Barnard Road
Your are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, you can find further information on this here: https://e-justice.europa.eu/content_distance_selling_directive_977-603-en.do